Boeing has started final assembly of the 787-9 Dreamliner at its South Carolina facility. The team began joining large fuselage sections of the newest 787 Nov. 22 on schedule, a proud milestone for the South Carolina team and another sign of stability for the program.
- Beijing to Start Construction on New Airport by Year-End
- China Southern to Charge for Seat Reservations on Long-Haul Routes
- BOC Aviation Announces Official Opening of New Subsidiary in Tianjin
- Photos: New A330-300 Aircraft Joins Sichuan Airlines, Fleet Size Up to 94
- Fuzhou to Open First Intercontinental Route to New York
- V Air to Commence Service on Dec. 17
- Safran Opens Composites Plant for LEAP Jet Engine
- Australia Working on New Drift Modeling for MH370 Wreckage
- Private Jet Crashes on Take Off After Leaving Runway and Ploughing Nose First into the Ground
- flydubai Follows Emirates As Airline Sukuk Demand Growing
- Air Arabia Studying Jet Purchase
- Fraport, Copelouzos Win Bidding for Greek Airports
- The Secrets of Surviving the 10 Most Nightmarish Airports This Thanksgiving
- With Fuel Prices Falling, Will Airlines Lose Incentive to Fly Efficiently?
- Will Lower Fuel Prices Cut Airfares? Don't Count On It
China Southern Airlines (CZ) has unveiled a fresh-new bilingual in-flight safety video, a Chinese painting-themed safety demonstration. It is the first in-flight safety video mixing with the elements ...
A brand new Airbus A330-330 aircraft of Sichuan Airlines (3U) landed smoothly at Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport (CTU) at 1:35 p.m. on Nov. 26, bringing the airline's all-Airbus fleet size...