The International Air Transport Association (IATA) joined with the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), Airports Council International (ACI) and the Civil Air Navigation Services Organization (CANSO) in a declaration committing the parties to review processes for the overflight of conflict zones. The high-level meeting was called by ICAO in the aftermath of the tragic downing of MH17 over the Ukraine earlier this month.
- Boeing Forecasts Rising Demand for Commercial Pilots and Technicians
- Is China's Low-Cost Carrier Sector Set for Takeoff?
- West African Airline Suspends Flights Amid Ebola
- ARJ21-700 Completes Fire Prevention System Certification Testing
- CAAC: Total Number of Pilots Exceeding 36,000, Up 14% Year on Year
- Final Assembly of C919's First Nose Started
- Air Algerie Cockpit Voice Recorder Damaged on Impact
- Air France, Virgin Among Airlines Avoiding Iraqi Airspace
- UN Agency to Form Airline Safety Task Force After Ukraine Crash
- Aer Lingus Lifts Profit Forecast on Recent Strong Trading
- Airbus Says Some A380s in Backlog May Not Be Delivered
- Terra Firma's Aircraft Lessor Awas Eyes US$13 Billion Breakup: Sources
- Avoiding Plane Crashes As Air Traffic Doubles
- What to Do When the Airline Loses Your Bag
- Airlines Take to Twitter to Inform Customers, World
We're onboarding a new safety video. Nothing is more important than the safety of our customers and employees, so we've incorporated creative elements to maintain the interest of even our most...
Star Alliance has officially opened its new Lounge at the Terminal 3 of Sao Paulo-Guarulhos Airport. The 1,350-square-meter lounge can accommodate up to 295 guests.