Air China Ltd., the country's largest airline by market value, posted a 55.4 percent drop in profit in the first six months of the year as a weaker yuan inflated overseas debt payments.
- Qantas Posts Record Annual Loss of US$2.65 Billion
- New China Eastern Airlines Livery Revealed
- Air New Zealand Announces Bumper Annual Profit
- Tianjin Airport Opens New Terminal
- Hainan Airlines H1 Profit Down 69.78 Percent
- Airline Hong Kong Express Criticised After Scrapping Kota Kinabalu Flights
- Union Calls for Pilot Strike at Lufthansa Unit Ahead of Talks
- MH370 May Have Turned South "Earlier" Than Thought
- Boeing Plan Would Bring Silicon Valley Services to Its South Carolina Site
- Qantas Converts Airbus A320 Orders to Upgraded A320neo Variant
- Photos: Bombardier Delivers Its First 86-Seat Q400 NextGen Aircraft to Bangkok-Based Nok Air
- Boeing, Russell Athletic Give 787 Carbon Fiber New Life on Football Field
- Why Asia's Airlines Aren't Delivering Profits
- Airlines Say They're Not Packing Us in Out of Greed
- MAS Still Has a Future - Idris
Xiamen Airlines (MF)'s first Boeing 787 Dreamliner is on track for delivery.
Bombardier Commercial Aircraft and Nok Air of Bangkok, Thailand announced today the delivery of the carrier's first Q400 NextGen turboprop at Bombardier's facility in Toronto, Ontario, Canada,...