Qatar Airways' first A380-800 is set to join the company's fleet through an inaugural ceremony at Hamad International Airport on Thursday, the airline said in a statement.
- China Plans a US$4.3 Billion Airport on Artificial Island Near Dalian
- Juneyao Airlines to Launch IPO, H1 Net Profit Up to 191 Million Yuan
- Maldives Gives Airport Contract to Chinese Firm During Xi's Visit
- China Southern to Launch Lanzhou-Urumqi-Tbilisi Service
- Mid and Aft Fuselage Sections of 1st C919 Prototype Delivered in Jiangxi
- Etihad Airways Named Best First Class Airline in China
- Mexico Readies Airlift of Tourists Stranded by Hurricane
- American Airlines Agents Approve Union
- Exclusive: Shots of Spirit's New Livery
- Airbus Keeps A380 Production Rate Even with Scarce Orders
- Hawaiian Airlines Pioneers SwiftBroadband for Safety Services
- Qatar Airways CEO Sees Potential for More Airbus A380 Orders
- Scottish Independence: Should Scotland Have Its Own National Airline?
- Twitter Analysis Suggests Best and Worst Airlines, Virgin America Wins
- Airline Spending on Food Continues to Drop
After 33 years of flying millions of customers around the world, the Queen of the Skies officially exited the fleet of Air New Zealand last week.
Are you curious about Spirit's new paint scheme? If so, you've come to the right place. Today in the Sky got an exclusive look as Spirit rolled out its new livery for the first time Monday at ...