A China Southern Airlines (CZ) plane en route from Guangzhou to Bangkok was forced to make an emergency landing at Sanya Phoenix International Airport (SYX) due to a fire alert, resulting in injuries to 16 passengers during the evacuation.
- Asia Leads Global Air Traffic Growth
- Solar Impulse Touches Down in Hawaii After Record-Breaking Flight
- China's HNA Group Eyes Spain's Air Europa
- Pilot Shut Down Wrong Engine Prior to Taiwan Crash
- Xiamen Airlines to Recruit 314 Cadet Pilots in 2015
- China Southern to Increase over 6,300 Flights During Summer Season
- Cloud of Volcanic Ash from Mount Raung Continues to Disrupt Flights Between Australia and Bali
- Small Plane Crash Lands on Crowded California Beach
- Two People Rushed to Hospital After Plane Crash in Duncan
- Southwest Airlines, Flight Attendants Reach Tentative Contract
- Some Air Canada Flights Leaving Pearson "May Be Cancelled"
- JetBlue and Cuba Travel Services Begin New York to Havana Charter Flights
- Government Faces Burden in Proving Airlines Worked Together
- Could Seachers' Sonars Have Missed Wreckage of Flight 370?
- Airlines' New Normal: More Seats, Fewer Flights
The first A350 XWB for Vietnam Airlines takes shape in this video clip, which highlights the delivery of components, assembly, painting and other key production steps, and concludes with the milestone...
North Korea opened a new terminal building at Pyongyang's international airport on Wednesday, underscoring an effort to attract more tourists and to spruce up the country ahead of a celebration of...