Malaysia Airlines has become aware of the allegations being made against First Officer, Fariq Ab Hamid which we take very seriously. We are shocked by these allegations.
- Malaysia Military Tracked Missing Plane to West Coast: Source
- Search Widens for Missing Malaysian Passenger Jet
- 16,000 Ringgit Initial Aid for MH370 Families
- Taiwan Warship, Aerotransport Sent for Malaysia Jet Search
- Reports About Malaysian Ruling Out Hijacking, Mid-Air Disintegration as Cause of Missing Flight False: Embassy
- Second Chinese Warship Joins Massive Search for Missing Malaysian Jet
- Malaysia Airlines MH370 Flight Incident - 13th Media Statement
- Vietnam Tightens Aviation Security
- Interpol "Inclined to Conclude" Malaysia Airlines Disappearance Not Terror
- Norwegian Air Expects Only Minor Delays in Boeing Dreamliner Deliveries
- Europe's Regional Airports Struggle As Traffic Shifts to Hubs
- U.S. Airlines See First Quarter Profits Hit by Storm Cancellations
- Stolen Passports Show Post-9/11 Airline Security Still Flawed
- Airline Baggage Stats: More Checked Bags Mishandled More Often
- Study: Passport Kiosks Shorten Airport Lines
A Florida pilot said he felt flat out panic after a bird shattered the front window of his small aircraft - in mid-air. But if he felt it, he didn't show it: He safely landed the plane moments lat...
At 10:00 a.m. March 7, Yunnan Ruili Airlines (DR) took delivery of its third Boeing 737-800 aircraft, with a new aircraft from Berlin landing smoothly at Kunming Changshui International Airport (KMG).