On October 7, 2015, Helsinki Airport will become the first European airport to act as a home airport for the Airbus A350 XWB aircraft. The new aircraft boosts the future growth of the airport.
- Airbus Wins 875 Plane Orders in Jan.-Sep.
- Boston-Bound Airline Pilot Dies; Co-Pilot Lands Safely in NY
- Pakistani Pilots' Row with Management Grounds 51 Flights
- MIA Records Overall Increase in First Three Quarters
- BOC Aviation Selects GE Aviation Engines for Two New A330-300 Aircraft
- BOC Aviation Places Two Airbus A330-300 Aircraft with EVA Air
- Airbus A320 ACT Maintenance Class to Be Installed at Spirit Airlines
- Helsinki Airport to Be the First Home Airport for Airbus A350 in Europe
- Fraport Begins Construction of Frankfurt Airport Terminal 3
- Boeing CEO Comment on Pacific Trade Agreement Progress
- Boeing Reports Third-Quarter Deliveries
- TNT Express Says Third-Quarter Profit Fell on Brazil, China Woes
- Keep One Eye on Etihad Airways Partners (and Sabre's Supporting Role), After IFE Deal
- Student Loans Could Help Avert U.S. Airline Pilot Shortage: Union Head
- Lufthansa and Ryanair CEOs Lock Horns over Airlines' Futures
China's flag carrier Air China has taken delivery of its 50th A330 in Toulouse, France. The A330-300 aircraft, Registration B-5977, is the first 242 tonnes maximum take-off-weight (MTOW) version t...
Oxygen masks dangle from the ceiling, debris litters the aisles and parts of the floor are completely ripped up.