China has joined South Korea and Japan in stopping Thailand-based airlines from flying charters and new routes because of safety concerns highlighted by an international audit, Thai officials said on Monday.
- China Express Airlines Bids Farewell to Last Two CRJ200s
- China Southern Airlines Net Profit Down 6.4% at 1.8 Billion Yuan
- Solar Impulse 2 Arrives in China on Round-the-World Trip
- Singapore Airlines in Talks to Buy Minority Stake in Hong Kong Airlines
- Singapore Airlines Says Not in Talks to Buy Stake in HK Airlines
- Xiamen to Allow 72-Hour Visa-Free Stays from Apr. 1
- Thai Junta Chief May Force Safety Reforms in Aviation Sector
- Flight Bans Hitting Revenues, Customers of Thailand-Based Airlines
- Turkish Airlines Cancels Flights to Yemen Until April 5
- Dreamliners' Missing Seats Prompt Boeing to Park 787s in Desert
- Skytrans Flies Again in Far North Queensland
- Embraer Sells Up to 34 Additional E-Jets to Air France/KLM Group
- Medical and Safety Experts Say They Lack Tools to Identify Suicidal Pilots
- Airline Captain: Don't Lose Faith in Pilots
- Jet's Magnum-Proof Cockpit Door Would Have Foiled Armed Marshals
This leaked audio from CVR audio file recorded the last 60s of doomed Germanwings 4U9525 flight.
An Air Canada plane from Toronto to Halifax skidded off the runway as it landed at the Halifax Stanfield International Airport on Sunday morning, injuring 23 people on board, the airline confirmed.