People who have a strong accent in their spoken Mandarin can no longer apply for a pilot's license or fly aircraft as of 2016, according to the civil aviation authority.
- U.S. Aviation Agency Grounds Air India Dreamliner
- Iceland Volcano Puts Airlines on Guard Amid Eruption Threat
- AP Exclusive: U.S. Changing No-Fly List Rules
- Delayed Cathay Flight Returns to Hong Kong After 24-Hour Grounding in Moscow
- AVIC, Cambodia Bayon Airlines Ink for US$450 Million Deal for 20 MA60s
- China Fighter-Jet Maker AVIC to Build Amusement Parks
- Lost Passenger Sparks Security Scare Geneva Airport
- Work Planned to Quell Underground Fire Near Pittsburgh Airport
- Tunisia, Cairo Airport Closes Air Routes to and from Libya
- American Air Will Charge for Solo 12-14 Year Olds
- Foreign Airlines to Benefit from Asiana Penalties
- Airline Group Forecasts Uptick in Labor Day Travel
- MAS Still Has a Future - Idris
- Official: Federal Authorities Should Look at E-Cigarettes on Planes
- Here's Why You Shouldn't Panic When an Airliner Loses an Engine in Flight
Xiamen Airlines (MF)'s first Boeing 787 Dreamliner is on track for delivery.
Sichuan Airlines (3U)'s cabin crew surprised passengers at Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport (CTU) with a flash mob on Aug. 20.