The Kathmandu airport was shut on Saturday following a strong earthquake which struck the country earlier in the day, with all the flights canceled for now.
- China's 5 Best Airports in 2014
- China Eastern Airlines to Raise US$2.4 Billion to Expand Fleet
- China's Top 5 Airlines Unveiled
- American Airlines Sponsors "Meet in Beijing" Arts Festival for the Fifth Consecutive Year
- SF Airlines Litchi Charter Flight Takes Off
- Avtrade Develops Component Support in China
- Kathmandu Airport Closed After Strong Quake, All Flights Canceled
- Southwest Airlines Flight Diverted to Denver over "Pressurization": Media
- Turkish Plane Makes Emergency Landing over Engine Fire
- Airbus Upbeat on Sales as A380 Marks Bitter-Sweet Anniversary
- American, United Delay, Change Boeing 787 Orders
- American Airlines Forecasts Passenger Unit Revenue Drop
- Hamilton's Airport May Get a Boost If Low-Cost Airline Gets Off the Ground
- Thai Beach Trips Could Be Threatened amid Air Safety Problems
- Practical Reason for Renaming Changi Airport
Southwest Airlines today celebrates more than 30 years of service in the state of Missouri with the unveiling of the Airline's newest specialty aircraft, named Missouri One - a Boeing 737-700.
A new terminal at Tokyo Narita Airport has just opened that pushes hurried travelers to line up along rubber running tracks. Why? Browse through the stunning images to find out.
American Airlines Group Inc expects its passenger unit revenue to fall four to six percent this quarter with the largest drops in the Pacific and Latin America, Chief Financial Officer Derek Kerr said