Singapore Airlines Ltd (SIA) denied on Tuesday it is negotiating to buy a stake in Hong Kong Airlines International Holdings Ltd.
- Video Shows Last Seconds of Germanwings Flight Before Crash: Bild
- Near Miss by Etihad, Emirates Flights over Mumbai Airspace
- Regulators Urge EU Airlines to Avoid Yemen airspace
- Xiamen Airlines Net Profit Falls 42% in 2014
- China Raises Threshold for Airlines' Fuel Surcharge
- Photos: New Airbus A319 Joins Tibet Airlines
- Boeing Lists Workers Eligible to Vote on Union Drive
- Birds Disrupt Peak-Hour Flights at Mumbai Airport
- Bullet Prompts Partial Evacuation, Delays at Alaska Airport
- Japan Allows Thai Chartered Flights Two Months
- Seat Surplus Gets U.S. Airline Shares Off to Slowest Start
- Delta and Aeromexico Seek Deeper Alliance with US$1.5 Billion Deal
- Medical and Safety Experts Say They Lack Tools to Identify Suicidal Pilots
- Airline Captain: Don't Lose Faith in Pilots
- Jet's Magnum-Proof Cockpit Door Would Have Foiled Armed Marshals
This leaked audio from CVR audio file recorded the last 60s of doomed Germanwings 4U9525 flight.
A brand new Airbus A319 aircraft, Registration B-6475, landed smoothly at Lhasa Gonggar Airport (LXA) at 1:37 p.m. on Mar. 31 and joined the fleet of Tibet Airlines (TV), bringing its fleet size to 12...