Skyteam alliance partners Air France KLM, Delta Air Lines and Alitalia have offered to give up slots at three airports and made other concessions to try to settle an EU antitrust investigation, the European Commission said on Tuesday.
- Chinese Airlines to Open 23 International Routes in Winter/Spring Flight Season
- United Operates One-off Boeing 787-9 Service to Chengdu
- Airbus Offers Long-Range Version of A321neo, Targets Boeing 757
- HNA Group Reports Passenger Traffic Up 31 Percent in September
- China West Air Named "APAC Airlines Star-up of the Year 2014"
- Cathay Pacific Says Jetstar Hong Kong a "Branch Office" of Qantas
- Ebola Airport Checks Expand; Nurses Get Training
- Pyongyang Races to Complete New Airport
- Russian Plane Crash: Snowplow Driver Was Drunk
- Lufthansa Says Winter Capacity to Rise by 2.9 Percent
- Qantas Unveils New A330 Business Suites with World-First Seat Recline from Take Off to Landing
- Record Claims to Boost Price of Insuring Planes Against Attack
- Survey Reveals How Your Nationality Reflects Your Flying Habits
- Know Your In-Flight Rights
- Earlier Airplane Retirements Have Mixed Consequences
Boeing today celebrated the groundbreaking of its new 777X Composite Wing Center at the Everett, Wash., campus. Permitting for the new 1-million-square-foot facility was completed approximately seven ...
Qantas customers are set to enjoy a new standard of luxury on international flights to Asia, Hawaii and key domestic routes, with the airline unveiling the final design of new Business Suites to featu...