Air China Ltd, the country's flag carrier, reported an 8.8 percent fall in third-quarter profit as a slowing economy hurt business travel.
- China Eastern First 9-Month Net Profit Down 40 Percent
- China-Made MA60 Set to Receive Type Certificate in Cambodia
- China's Fuzhou Airlines Launches Inaugural Flight
- China Southern Sets New Low for Fuel Surcharges on HK Routes
- Shenzhen Airlines to Lower Fuel Surcharge on Inbound Flights from South Korea
- Ameco Tail Docks for Airframe at 4-Bay Hangar Put into Use
- Airbus Training Center in Miami Adds New A320 Full-Flight Simulator
- Photos: American Unveils First 787 Dreamliner in the Airline's Livery
- Underwater Mapping Done, MH370 Search Set to Intensify
- Boeing Delivers Its 200th 787 to Qatar Airways
- The Ultimate Fly Drive Package: SkyCruiser Merges an Aeroplane, Quadcopter and a Car
- CSA Czech Airlines in Negotiations with Korean Air for Financial Aid
- What Really Happens When a Plane Hits Turbulence: Pilot Reveals All
- MH370 Search Costly Due to Protocol Breaches, Says Aviation Expert
- Who Will Become Leader of Chinese Private Airlines, Spring or Juneyao?
The first A350 XWB for Vietnam Airlines, to be leased from AerCap, has just moved to station 30 at the Roger Beteille Final Assembly Line (FAL) in Toulouse, France. This new milestone marks the comple...
The painting job for American Airlines (AA)'s first Boeing 787 Dreamliner has been finished, according to a Twitter post by the airline on Wednesday.