It has been more than 48 hours since we lost contact with our flight MH370 from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.
- Vietnam Says Cannot Find Object from Missing Jet
- Chinese FM Consults with Malaysia, Vietnam on Missing Plane Search
- NTSB Positioning Team to Offer Assistance in Investigation of Malaysia Airlines 777 Event
- MA60 Planes to Resume Flights
- Chinese Warship Arrives at Suspected Site of Missing Malaysian Plane
- Chinese Government Joint Working Group Leaves for Malaysia
- Vietnam Rescuers Retrieve Floating Object, Say Not a Plane Life Raft
- Malaysia Expects "Jet Oil Slick" Analysis Monday: Official
- Hijacking Not Ruled Out in Missing Malaysian Jet - Chief Investigator
- Malaysian Airline Shares Hit Record Low After Jet Disappearance
- Airbus and Engineering Deans Worldwide Join Forces to Bring More Diversity to the Engineering Profession
- Qatar Air May Buy More A380s, But Not for Longest Routes
- Airline Baggage Stats: More Checked Bags Mishandled More Often
- Study: Passport Kiosks Shorten Airport Lines
- No Overseas Investors in Line for Qantas Even If Government Lifts Cap, Say Analysts
A Florida pilot said he felt flat out panic after a bird shattered the front window of his small aircraft - in mid-air. But if he felt it, he didn't show it: He safely landed the plane moments lat...
At 10:00 a.m. March 7, Yunnan Ruili Airlines (DR) took delivery of its third Boeing 737-800 aircraft, with a new aircraft from Berlin landing smoothly at Kunming Changshui International Airport (KMG).